Increase your exposure by becoming our contributor
Reach our active investors and followers, including individual and institutional investors, fund managers, business owners, and retirees.
Benefits of becoming our contributor:
- Exposure: We will promote your article in our newsletter, social media, and notifications. Moreover, we will add your short bio as an intro to your post. Increase the distribution of your content and expose your name and insights to our growing worldwide audience today!
- Constructive Communication: No partnership succeeds when the majority of communication is one-directional. We set ourselves a mission of engaging in regular conversation with our contributors in formal and informal settings.
- Be heard: Our targeted financial audience of traders and analysts is eager to listen to what you have to say.
- Grow with us: We believe that when we succeed, so should you. We’re constantly working to develop new ways for contributors to promote themselves on our site so that when we grow, so does their exposure.
- Service: We own the service part of this partnership, and we need to deliver best-in-class service to you. This includes administrative and editorial support.
Editorial guidelines – what we are looking for?
We are committed to delivering quality markets-related evergreen content to our readers from contributors with insightful perspectives on topics relevant to financial traders and investors. If you’re passionate about the financial markets and have fresh ideas or market strategies worth sharing, we’d love to have you join our team.
Here are a few guidelines to be aware of when submitting content to us:
- English Only. Articles must be written in English. Articles that have been written via scripts or compiled using translation software so that the language usage is incorrect will immediately be denied.
- Original exclusive work: We require exclusivity. Also, the content submitted must be your original work and owned by you. We will not accept plagiarized content.
- Be concise: To qualify for publication, an article must have a minimum of 800 words and should be no longer than 3,000-3,500 words.
- Dig deep: We favor articles that provide in-depth, unique insight.
- Enrich the content: Try to make your content more appealing to readers by adding audio or visual components. You can embed an image, or upload a video, audio segment, or YouTube video to accompany your piece.
- Edit it: Spend a few minutes re-reading your article to correct spelling and grammatical errors. We will not publish articles that require extensive editing.
- Avoid promotional content: We do not support content that’s blatantly promotional and will delete any links, sentences or paragraphs that are purely promotional. This includes links to subscription pages or promotions on an author’s site. We do support links to material on your pages that add value for the reader. However, we will limit self-referential links to no more than 2 per article.
Want To Make Your Trading More Profitable?
Subscribe to get free research, trading lessons, and more insights.